Out of all the transportation choices when going to Melaka, why choose the bus? Well, if you travel by bus to Melaka, the fare is a lot cheaper compared to getting a car rental or taxi. Another thing, you won’t be cramped in a bus, it can be surprisingly comfortable; take note that the service and facilities that you can enjoy on a bus heavily depend on the bus liner.
Melaka is a popular destination for those who simply want to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Numerous express bus companies recognize this need and offer bus trips from Singapore to Melaka. A single bus ride will cost you somewhere from $15 to $33, per person. Obviously, the more expensive the ticket, the better and fancier the bus will be. Below are some of the preferred bus companies and their pick-up point to help you decide which is more convenient:
- 707 Inc – Golden Mile Complex Queen Street and Resort World Sentosa; the former pick up point is close to Bugis MRT.
- CitiExchange Express – Kovan Hub
- Delima Express – City Plaza Singapore
- Golden Coach – City Plaza Singapore and Concorde Shopping Center
- UN Express and Travel – People’s Park Complex
- Starmart Express – Boon Lay, Golden Mile Tower, City Plaza and Park Royal Hotel.
- KKKL Express – Bugis MRT, Textile Centre, Katong V Mall, Tanjong Katong Complex and Tampines MRT
- The One Travel and Tours – Boon Lay and Golden Mile Tower
- Superior Coach – Lavender MRT
- Konsortium – Boon Lay and Golden Mile Tower
- Sri Maju – Golden Mile Complex
- Lapan Lapan – Park Royal Hotel
After you decide you can visit their websites or official third party websites, if any, to purchase tickets for you and your companions.