Not all of you might be aware of the fact that there is a feature in an iPhone that removes all of the restrictions that are opposed by the manufacturer, and it is known as iPhone jailbreak. For those who just discovered the jailbreak feature, they might be wondering why they should go for it. Let’s have a look at some of the reasons to jailbreak your iPhone:
- Rename and Reorganize Apps: It will let you rearrange or rename apps. For instance, you can change ‘Spotify’ to ‘Music’ or ‘Sparrow’ to ‘Email’. These changes can only be done by jail breaking your iPhone.
- Customize the Look and Feel of iOS: We cannot argue with the fact that Apple has done a really awesome job when it comes to the looks of its iOS.But, have you ever thought of changing all of that? By jail breaking your iPhone, you can do several changes. For instance, you can change the lock of your screen, you can change the logo that appears when you re-boot the iPhone and a lot more.
- Make the most of Siri: By jail breaking your iPhone, you can make Siri twists. You can make Siri tell you jokes, install various other apps, work with third party apps and do lots of other cool stuff.
- Tether Your Data Connection to Your Laptop: You will only be able to do this if you have a professional carrier but, by jail breaking your iPhone, you can easily tether the data connections to any other device.
- Better Security: By jail breaking, you can equip your phone with better security features. You can even use tricks that allow you to use the facial recognition feature for unlocking your device.
Now when you can access so many great features, why not go for the jailbreak? It just takes 5 minutes!