Are you following the Trophy road in your Brawl Stars quest? Are you aiming for unlocking the Big Mode in the game? If that is the case, then you need to prepare yourself for facing the big brawler or the big, bad boss in the Big Game mode.
What is the Big Mode and who is the Boss?
The big Mode is one of the many gaming modes in the super popular freemium MOBA – Brawl Stars. It needs to be unlocked and this is possible only when a player has 350 Trophies to his credit. You can devise various hack Brawl Stars to unlock trophies and rewards.
The Big Game mode has 6 players, a Big Brawler, more commonly referred to as the “boss”, and a team of 5 brawlers pitched against him. The Big Brawler is a bigger version of a brawler. However the players don’t get to decide their roles. It is the game itself which decides who gets to be the Big Brawler. The most common role is that of a member in the team who takes on the boss.
How to Beat the Insane Boss?
As a brawler in the 5-member team, follow the below tips to get the better of the big, bad boss.
- Focus on bringing the boss to your side of the map for you to defeat it fast.
- Aim to corner the boss and surround him, then focus your team’s fire to bring him down.
- The recommended brawlers for the team are – Dynamike, Leon, Gene and Pam.
- It is important to have a healer brawler in your team. It helps to heal the allies quick.
- Heal yourself before attacking the boss rather than going in with low HP.
- Always make a move with your team and not alone, to prevent the boss from targeting you.